The combination of my architectural experience and nine years of access consultancy results in a balanced and pragmatic approach to working with design teams.
Services will be tailored to suit your project and budget, and could include:
- Feasibility studies with regard to access;
- Access audits of existing buildings and places;
- Desktop reviews of proposed developments;
- Advice about achieving minimum statutory levels of access and best practice;
- Access Statements to support Planning and Building Control Applications;
- Access Management Plans;
- Post-completion audits of built developments; and
- Research projects.